Have fun with these creative clues that make you play with the spelling of words.
Example: Where to find hero, a moderate (6-2-3-4)
Answer: MIDDLE OF THE ROAD, since HERO+A is the middle of 'tHE ROAd'.
1. HT 23099: What you need to spell BAD? Given up? (9) A_______D
2. HT 23102: What changes come to me? Nothing manageable (2,3,2) N_ ___ _O
3. [from the Times]: Impossible to express in a four-letter word? (9) I_______E
4. Guardian 25398 (Brendan): Lacking parts for me? Never again! (2,4) __ __R_
- Do The Math To Solve These Clues
- You Cannot Solve These Clues Unless…
- Clues With No Definition: Okay Or Not?
If you wish to keep track of further articles on Crossword Unclued, you can subscribe to it in a reader via RSS Feed. You can also subscribe by email and have articles delivered to your inbox, or follow me on twitter to get notified of new links.