I wrote this set of clues for a crossword forum on Orkut. Have a go at solving them.
The solutions to the clues have something in common. Can you figure out what?
1. For a biker, city limits nearly shorten the way (7)
2. Deal with unknown agreement (6)
3. Famous, but suits our ill-design (11)
4. Oozed out of an empty conch and became colorless (8)
5. I need medical care for a little spat I entered into (7)
6. Weary again, he gave up work (7)
7. Game that provides an overpass? (6)
8. Single creator of Illusions with an unconventional role (8)
9. Nearly red - else almost with fury (6)
10. They say she cried, but not openly (6)
11. Clark's titles for peaked roofs? (6)
12. My sense of self - and I injure it. Why? (8)
13. Salaam to those that launch box office wonders (3)